contact duncan gibbins about your personal injury

Call For FREE Advice:

0151 949 5757

duncan gibbins corporate logoVisit the DG Academyarrow button

duncan gibbins corporate logo

Personal Injury Advice

Personal Injury Advice – Have You Been Involved In A Road Traffic Accident?

If you have sustained personal injury and financial loss then the first thing you should do is contact a specialist personal injury solicitor. If you have been involved in an accident then you have three years from the date of the accident in which to claim compensation.

Personal Injury Advice

We can offer personal injury advice about any type of accident

At Duncan Gibbins we have a specialist team waiting to take your call six days a week, and can provide personal injury advice on all aspects of your claim for compensation. After a road traffic accident it is advisable to follow these steps:

  • If you are well enough to do so, exchange details with the other party involved in the accident. This should include their name, address, vehicle, registration and insurance details.
  • Cooperate with emergency services if they attend the scene. You may need to rely on a police statement to prove your claim at a later date.
  • If there are any witnesses to the accident, try and gain their details, again you may have to rely on their statement to prove your case.
  • If you suspect that you have been injured in the accident then it is advisable to seek medical advice. It is better to be safe than sorry and medical records will help to document your injuries.

Personal Injury Advice – Have You Been Involved In An Accident At Work?

Your employer has a legal duty to make sure that your place of work is a safe and secure environment. If you have sustained injury as a result of an accident that was not your fault then you may be able to claim. After an accident at work:

  • If you are able to do so, report the incident to your supervisor or manager.
  • Make sure that the accident details are entered into the accident book. Only sign the book if you agree with the description of the incident.
  • Gain details of any witnesses that attended the accident as this will help to prove your claim if the circumstances are disputed.
  • Do not feel awkward about pursuing a claim against your employer. They will have employer’s liability insurance to protect themselves in case of accidents and it is illegal to discriminate because you are making a rightful claim to compensation.

Personal Injury Advice – Claiming Financial Losses

Personal Injury Advice

Laura is a member of our first response team and can deal with your initial enquiry

A claim for personal injury compensation should put you in the same financial position that you were in before the accident happened. Therefore, you should be entitled to claim back any financial losses that you have incurred as result of the accident. This could include:

  • Loss of earnings
  • Medical expenses
  • Property damage
  • Cost of care
  • Future losses

A specialist solicitor will be able to provide personal injury advice to ensure that you claim back all of the compensation that you deserve. Call Duncan Gibbins Solicitors today on 0800 0193 515 for a free, no obligation discussion about your claim for personal injury compensation.

Alternatively fill out the claim form on this page and a member of our team will call you back to provide personal injury advice at a time to suit you.

Related posts:

  1. Personal Injury Specialists Personal Injury Specialists Can Help You To Claim The Compensation...
  2. Personal Injury Claims Speak To A Specialist Solicitor About Personal Injury Claims If...
  3. Family Make Personal Injury Compensation Claim After Toddler Is Injured In Tesco Personal Injury Compensation Claim Sought After Wheel Fell Off Shopping...
  4. Personal Injury Compensation – Limitation Period Explained If you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t...
  5. Personal Injury Solicitors Criticise Proposed Cuts To Health and Safety Regulations Solicitors Refute Claims That ‘Health and Safety Nonsense’ Is Holding...
  • picture of a man
    Contact Duncan Gibbins
    1. Can I make a claim?
      ...need free advice?

  • Recent Posts

  • News Archive

click here to ask duncan gibbins a question

Type your question here. Please Note: We find our clients are more likely to receive the answer they're looking for when they enter more detailed questions.