Duncan Gibbins Solicitors have helped a client to claim personal injury compensation five weeks after they contacted the firm.
On the 31st October 2011 our client, Mr K, was travelling down a main road when he was hit from behind by another vehicle.On the 3rd November Mr K instructed Duncan Gibbins Solicitors to pursue a personal injury claim on our clients’ behalf as a result of the neck and shoulder injuries he sustained in the accident.
On the 5th December the case was settled and a cheque for compensation was sent out to Mr K.
Personal Injury Claim – Speak To A Specialist Solicitor
Sam Harland, a personal injury solicitor who specialises in road traffic accident claims handled the claim:
“It is not often that a personal injury claim is settled in such a short space of time because as a solicitor you are relying on so many external factors. That said, this case goes to show what can be achieved by adopting a proactive approach to a personal injury file.
“It is important to investigate cases and offers of settlement in full but it is also important to be organised and ensure that you are processing the claim when you can so that the client receives their compensation as quickly as possible.”
Personal Injury Claim – We Can Help
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident accident that wasn’t your fault Duncan Gibbins can help you to claim the compensation that you deserve.
We deal with all types of claim for compensation and can pursue your claim on no win, no fee basis. Call 0800 0193 515 to speak to a member of our team for a no obligation discussion about your personal injury claim.
Alternatively, fill out the claim form on this page and a member of our team will call you back at a time to suit you.
- Personal Injury Specialists Personal Injury Specialists Can Help You To Claim The Compensation...
- Personal Injury Lawyers Speak To Personal Injury Lawyers About Your Claims For Compensation...
- Personal Injury Solicitor Speak To A Personal Injury Solicitor About Your Claim For...
- Fear Of Personal Injury As Hairdressing Safety Regulations Blocked A move to implement stricter safety regulations to control who...
- Accident Abroad Accident Abroad – 13 Year Old Girl killed in swimming...