contact duncan gibbins about your personal injury

Call For FREE Advice:

0151 949 5757

duncan gibbins corporate logoVisit the DG Academyarrow button

duncan gibbins corporate logo

Public and Occupier's Liability

Public and Occupier’s Liability

Public and Occupier’s Liability is important if you have been injured as a result of an accident in a public place. You could be entitled to claim compensation if your accident has occurred:

  • In a supermarket
  • On a walkway
  • In a hotel
  • In a restaurant
  • On council-owned property
  • At a theme park
  • At a leisure centre

Speak to a member of our team today on 0800 0193 515 to discuss your claim on a free, no obligation basis.

Visitors are protected by law under the Occupiers Liability Acts of 1957 and 1984. The owner or ‘occupier’ of a building or land has a legal duty to take reasonable care for the safety of the people visiting.

Public and Occupier’s Liability Should Ensure Safety Procedures Are in Place

Public and occupier's liability

Victoria is a specialist solicitor who can assist with your claim for compensation

The occupier of any property should take care to ensure that all dangers are identified with correct warning signs put in place and regular checks carried out. There should be written records to show that the correct safety procedures are in place and that they are being actively followed on a day-to-day basis.

If you have suffered personal injury while on another’s premises as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault then you may be entitled to compensation.

Experience in Complex Public and Occupier’s Liability Cases

At Duncan Gibbins we have specialist solicitors that have experience in gaining compensation in public and occupier’s liability cases.

We will conduct a full investigation into the accident circumstances if liability for the accident is disputed. We will also be able to advise on a claim for:

  • Personal injury
  • Loss of earnings
  • Medical expenses
  • Property damage
  • Cost of care

Call a member of our friendly team today on 0800 0193 515 to discuss your potential public and occupier’s liability claim for compensation in further detail. Or simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team can call you back at a time to suit you.

  • picture of a man
    Contact Duncan Gibbins
    1. Can I make a claim?
      ...need free advice?

  • Recent Posts

click here to ask duncan gibbins a question

Type your question here. Please Note: We find our clients are more likely to receive the answer they're looking for when they enter more detailed questions.