contact duncan gibbins about your personal injury

Call For FREE Advice:

0151 949 5757

duncan gibbins corporate logoVisit the DG Academyarrow button

duncan gibbins corporate logo

Rehabilitation After An Accident

At Duncan Gibbins Solicitors we believe that monetary compensation is just one part of the personal injury claims process. That is why we have established links with rehabilitation providers, to ensure that our clients and their families receive the support that they deserve to help them improve their quality of life after an accident.

Rehabilitation After Personal Injury

The type of rehabilitation that you receive will vary, depending on the severity and type of personal injury you have sustained as a result of your accident. Some accidents result in injuries that require a small amount of recovery and rehabilitation, whilst others may require a significant amount of on-going care and attention that will be required to improve your quality of life.

Your solicitor at Duncan Gibbins will work with medical professionals and rehabilitation providers to help provide you with the level of care that is required after your accident. Any rehabilitation will be planned, assessed and provided to suit your individual requirements. This could include:

  • Physical therapy or treatment
  • Nursing care and assistance
  • Psychological evaluation and treatment
  • The provision of medical treatment
  • Accommodation adjustments

Who Pays For Rehabilitation?

If liability for the accident has been admitted by the defendant’s insurance company then any cost of rehabilitation or treatment will be met by them. If they refuse to meet the cost of any necessary rehabilitation required a court order can be made to force them to provide any funds required.

If liability for the accident is disputed, then any rehabilitation or treatment required may have to be obtained through the NHS. Providing that the claim for compensation is successful, the cost of any private treatment can form part of the compensation claim and can be claimed alongside personal injury compensation and other financial damages.

Speak To A Specialist Personal Injury Solicitor About Your Rehabilitation

Speak to shereef hosny about personal injury rehabilitation

Speak to Shereef, a specialist personal injury solicitor, to find out how rehabilitation can help you after an accident

For further information about a claim for personal injury compensation and the rehabilitation options available, speak to a specialist personal injury solicitor at Duncan Gibbins Solicitors.

We can provide free, no obligation advice about rehabilitation and all other aspects of your claim for personal injury compensation.

A member of our team will be available to take your call seven days a week on freephone 0800 0193 515. Alternatively, fill out the form on this page and a member of our team can call you back at a time to suit you.

  • picture of a man
    Contact Duncan Gibbins
    1. Can I make a claim?
      ...need free advice?

  • Recent Posts

click here to ask duncan gibbins a question

Type your question here. Please Note: We find our clients are more likely to receive the answer they're looking for when they enter more detailed questions.